Definitionscunt juice / love juice / vagina juice / vaginal juice , vaginal secretions. See vaginal secretions for synonyms.
-- Give juice for jelly , to exchange of bodily fluids through copulation.
2. Or: baby juice / bung juice / come-juice / fruit juice / happy juice / hot juice / jelly juice / jerk juice / joy juice / love juice / man juice / pod juice / prick-juice / spermatic juice / tail juice , semen and other fluids secreted at orgasm. Usage in this sense dates back to the 19 th century. See semen for synonyms.
-- Juiceless , seldom heard today, is defined by James T. Henke in Courtesans and Cuckolds. A Glossary of Renaissance Dramatic Bawdy (1979) as: ' Play on lacking in youthful vigor; drained of semen, perhaps impotent.'
-- Juicy , the antonym of juiceless, means full of seminal vigor.
QUOTE: From the 1999 movie Lost and Found : ' -- How's it hanging? -- Low, loose and full of juice.'
3. To ejaculate. See ejaculation for synonyms.
-- Jetted his juice , to have ejaculated.
-- Jet one's juice , to ejaculate.
-- Sling one's juice / squeezing the juice , of a male, to masturbate (and ejaculate).
4. To arouse a woman sexually.
5. Body sweat.
6. A symbol of sexual desire.
7. Lemon juice , urine.
8. Bean juice , anal exudate.
9. Boob juice , slang word for milk.
10. Juice up , to bring up an erection.
11. A woman's tears.
QUOTE: Adam Bonner (Spencer Tracy) to his wife Amanda (Katharine Hepburn) in Adam's Rib (1949): ' Here we go again, the old juice. Guaranteed heartbreaker. A few female tears. Stronger than any acid. But this time it won't work.'
12. Pull; influence; power. ' You've got no juice here, man. Beat it! '