214 were donated in November
This month, we are on track to donate 216

semen

Definitions

semen rate
(Adult / Slang)
The thick, viscid, whitish fluid of the male reproductive tract that is ejaculated during sexual excitement. Semen is composed of spermatozoa suspended in secretions from accessory glands (fluids from the prostate and the Cowper's glands). Sperm accounts for only 3 % of the average human ejaculate; the other 97% consists of fluids from the prostate gland and the seminal vesicles. In an average ejaculate, a man releases between 300 to 500 million sperms; only about 200 sperms survive the journey up the vagina, through the uterus, and into the oviduct. Semen has a nutritional value of about 6 calories per average ejaculate. Reverend Sylvester Graham (1794-1851) preached that ejaculating deprived a man of the vital fluids essential to maintain vital energies (health and vitality). According to Graham, each time a man ejaculates, he puts his physical health at risk. Graham preached against the dangers of ' wasting the seed ' through masturbation and frequent marital intercourse.

Quotes:

(1) R.Reisner. Graffiti. Two Thousand Years of Wall Writing : ' Last perm in is a rotten egg.'

(2).Sung by the chorus in Monty Python's The Meaning of Life (1983): ' Every sperm is sacred / Every sperm is great / If a sperm is wasted / God is quite irate.'


semen rate
(Adult / Slang)
(Verb) male fluid
semen rate
(Noun) The male reproductive fluid.
semen rate
(Noun) what comes out of a penis
Usage: they collected semen from the man


Link to this page:

Add or improve a definition

All definitions are approved by humans before publishing. Any promotional content will be deleted.
HTML tags are not allowed and will be encoded.
Use square brackets to link a word. For example, [abc] will render as abc. External links will be removed
home   recent additions   webmaster page   banners   feed a child