(Adult / Slang)
1. Or: business end , the male or female genitals
. See penis
2. To give (someone) the business , sexual intercourse. See copulation for synonyms.
3. To do one's business / doing one's business , means to defecate or, more rarely, to urinate. Usage dates back to the 17 th century. See defecation and urination for synonyms.
4. Taking care of business , to masturbate. See masturbation for synonyms.
5. The prostitution business. See prostitution for synonyms.
(1) Lawyer (Donn Whyte) and Xaviera Hollander (Joey Heatherton) at the Senate Committtee on 'Sexual Excesses in America' in The Happy Hooker Goes to Washington (1977):
-- Lawyer: ' Please state for the committee your business.'
-- Xaviera: ' Pleasure.'
(2) Lady Flavia (Ann-Margret) to Général Pêcheur (Henry Gibson) in The Last Remake of Beau Geste (1977): ' It's been a business doing pleasure with you.'
a place to work.
Usage: Josh has a business.
the tasks of one's job or company
Usage: The business of car sellers is to sell cars, and the business of the Honda Company is to design and make high-quality cars.