genitalia, especially the vagina. See vagina for synonyms.
(1) Ford Fairlane (Andrew Dice Clay) in The Adventures of Ford Fairlane (1990): ' What's the definition of a vagina? The box a penis comes in.'
(2) Anonymous: 'She didn't like to wrestle, but you should see her box.'
(3) Bette Midler: ' -- Darling, you've got no tits and a tight box. -- Herbie, get off my back.
(4) William Shakespeare. Alls Well that Ends Well : ' He wears his honour in a box unseen / That hugs his kicky-wicky [penis] here at home / Spending his manly marrow in her arms... '
(5) Spike (Rhys Ifans) in Notthing Hill (1999): ' I knew a girl in school named Pandora. Never got to see her box though.'
(6) Jacqueline Bisset in Scenes from the Class Struggle in Beverly Hills (1989): 'And you know what? He'll suck your box until your nose bleeds.'
2. The mouth. See mouth for synonyms.
3. To copulate, said of and by males. See copulation for synonyms.
4. The visible bulge in the crotch of males, especially males wearing tight-fitting jeans.
Synonyms: basket; basketful of meat; canasta; equipment; family jewels; groceries; jewelry showcase; laundry; lunch (box); lunch-meat; meat case; packet; showcase; snackpack.
5. In high school parlance, a large woman.
Add or improve a definition
bower of bliss
bowl of wax fruit
bowls from both ends
bowls from the Pavilion end
box lunch at the Y
box of assorted creams
box of dominos
box of ivories
box of worries
box the compass
box the Jesuit (and get cockroaches)
box with teeth