DefinitionsGr / greek :
1. A noun, adjective and verb for anal sex, especially between men. That Greek is behind in his work / Greek active seeking passive / I greek squeeky geeks. Also: Greek art(s); Greek cultures; Greek fashion; Greek love; Greek style; Greek way. See anal copulation for synonyms.
(1) Bruce Rodgers. The Queens' Vernacular (1972): ' A Greek is somebody who gets a little behind in his work.'
(2) Xaviera Hollander (Joey Heatherton) and Nick (Joseph Ferreri), the coffee man, in The Happy Hooker Goes to Washington (1977):
-- Xaviera: ' Do you have any Danish? '
-- Nick: ' No, how about a little Greek? '
2. Or: Greek active , the active partner in anal intercourse. See sodomite for synonyms.
3. A gay male who prefers anal intercourse over other forms of sexual activity.
4. An active male homosexual, based on the homosexuality practiced in ancient Greece.
5. Or: Greek vice , in ancient Rome, homosexuality.
Add or improve a definition
great sin of youth
great with child