Definitionkiss passionately, with open mouths and probing tongues.
Synonyms: deep kissing; mouth wrestling; pass secrets; soul kissing; suck face; throw the tongue; tongue kissing; tongue wrestling; wet kissing. See kiss for synonyms.
(1) Quentin Hapsburg (Robert Goulet) and Lt. Frank Drebin (Leslie Nielsen) in Naked Gun 2 ¥. The Smell of Fear (1991):
-- Quentin: ' Que sera, sera. You do speak French, don't you? '
-- Drebin: ' Unfortunately, no. But I do kiss that way.'
(2) Billie Dawn (Melanie Griffith) to her boyfriend (John Goodman) when she was almost caught kissing Paul Verral (Don Johnson) in Born Yesterday (1993): ' Paul just taught me a little French'.
(3) Marcia Brady (Christine Taylor) and Doug (Shane Conrad) in The Brady Bunch Movie (1995):
-- Marcia: ' Doug, I think I just felt your tongue in my mouth.'
-- Doug: ' It's called a French kiss.'
-- Marcia: ' But I thought you were from Nebraska! '
(4) Charlie (R.D. Robb) and Marcia (Christine Taylor) in The Brady Bunch Movie (1995):
-- Charlie: 'Marcia, I think I just felt your tongue in my mouth.'-- Marcia: ' It's called a French kiss, Charlie.'-- Charlie: ' Um, Marcia, I gotta go. Euh... Something suddenly came up.'
(5) Frank Musso (Joe Mantegna) about Norma Jean (Cassidy Rae) in National Lampoon's Favorite Deadly Sins (1995): 'She was the only woman I ever met who could French kiss through bulletproof glass.'
Add or improve a definition
French head job
French language expert
French language training
French love letter