(1) Sally Morgan (Eleanor Hunt) and Henry Williams (Eddie Cantor) in Whoopee (1930):
-- Sally: ' When is a good girl not a good girl? '
-- HenryL ' Nine times out of ten.'
(2) Tira (Mae West) in I'm No Angel (1933): ' When I'm good, I'm very good. When I'm bad, I'm even better.'
(3) Lady Lou (Mae West) in She Done Him Wrong (1933): ' When women go wrong, men go right after them.'
(4) Ruby Carter (Mae West) in Belle of the Nineties (1934): ' There are no girls gone wrong, there are bad girls found out.'
(5) The judge deporting Bijou Blanche (Marlene Dietrich) in Seven Sinners (1940):
-- Judge: ' You're accused of...'
-- Bijou: ' Of inciting and exciting a riot, of being a public nuisance. I make rough seas. I set the jungle on fire. I'm a baaaaad influence.'
(6) Alicia (Ingrid Bergman) to Devlin (Cary Grant) in Notorious (1946): 'Poor Dev, in love with a no-good girl.'
(7) Ed Forbes (Jack Paar) to Roberta Stevens (Marilyn Monroe) who admits having a weakness for champagne in Love Nest (1951): ' If there's one thing I have a weakness for it's girls who have a weakness.'
(8) David Slater (David Niven) in The Moon is Blue (1953): ' I wonder why it is that young men are always cautioned against bad girls? Anyone can handle a bad girl; it's the good girls men ought to be warned against.'
(9) Eliza Doolittle (Audrey Hepburn) in My Fair Lady (1964): ' I'm a good girl, I am.'
(10) Queen Doris (Susan Tyrrell) in Forbidden Zone (1980): ' Why does it feel so good to be sooooo bad? '
(11) Jack (Robert Downey, Jr.) and Randy (Molly Ringwald) in The Pick-Up Artist (1987):
-- Jack: ' Did anyone ever tell you you're too good to be true? '-- Randy: ' Not only that but I'm too beautiful to be good.'
(12) Sung by Johnny Depp as Cry-Baby (1990): ' We love being bad because if feels so good.'
(13) Miss Sharon Stone (Halle Berry) to Fred Flintstone (John Goodman) in The Flintstones (1994): ' I've been a very bad girl, but you have to admit I was very, very good at it.'
(14) King Arthur (Sean Connery) in First Knight (1995): ' I take the good with the bad. I can't love people in pieces.'
(15) In Kiss of Death (1995):-- Little Junior Brown: 'I got an acronym for myself. B-A-D. B-A-D. Balls, attitude, determination. You should get an acronym for yourself.'-- Jimmy Kilmartin: ' How about F-A-B. Fucked at birth.'-- Little Junior Brown: ' Nah. Too negative.'
(16) Henny Youngman: ' A good girl is good but a bad girl is better.'
2. BAD, dialectical slang for Boy-in-A-Dress, an inexperienced young male who is learning the art of female dress and the application and use of cosmetics.
3. Or: bad-to-the-bone , good; extraordinary; great; awesome.
Add or improve a definition
bacterial sexually transmitted diseases
bad case of the tins
bad hair day