penis, especially an erect penis. See penis for synonyms.
(1) In The Three Stooges comedy Booby Dupes (1945):
-- Lady: ' My! What a beautiful head of bone you have.'
-- Curly: ' I bet you tell that to all the guys.'
(2) Rap singer Schoolly D: 'You can act like a doggy, and play with my bone.'
(3) Joan (Elizabeth Perkins) and Bernie Litko (James Belushi) in About Last Night ... (1986):
-- Joan: ' To think I didn't think you had a decent bone in your entire body.'
-- Bernie: ' Hey, you want to leave my bone out of this.'
(6) Andrew Dice Clay guest starring on the Rodney Dangerfield comedy special Nothin' Goes Right (1988): ' Old Mother Hubbard / Went to the cupboard / To get her old dog a bone. / She bent over / Rover took over / She got a bone of her own.'
2. Or: bone up , to copulate.
Quote: Tommy Five-Tone (Danny Aiello) to Eddie (Bruce Willis) coming out of prison in Hudson Hawk (1996): ' So what do you want to do first? (...) Bone some chick? '
3. The core; the heart and soul of something.
Quote: Gary Busey in Under Siege (1992): ' This is going to cut them to the bone, right down to the bone.'
4. A marijuana joint. Smokin' a bone.
5. Older slang for one dollar.
6. ' Go chew a bone! ' ( Radioland Murders 1994) Rude dismissal for a person regarded as a dog.
Add or improve a definition
bondage and discipline
bondage and dominance
bondage and domination
bondage and torture
bonds of humiliation
bone in the bum
bone in the leg
bone of one's bone and flesh of one's flesh