2. More rarely, a female with large breasts.
(2) Captain Francis Grose. Dictionary of the Vulgar Tongue (1811) as: ' The blowen was nutts upon the kiddey because he is well-hung; the girl is pleased with the youth because his genitals are large.'
(3) The railroad worker and his friend now Sheriff Bart (Cleavon Little) in Blazing Saddles (1974):
-- Railroad man: ' You shifty nigger. They said you was hung.' (Meaning hanged.)
-- Sheriff Bart: ' And they were right.'
(4) Howard Swine (Don Steele) welcoming his guests to a swingers party in Eating Raoul (1982): ' Hi, swingers! I'm Howard Swine, your hearty host that's hung with the most. Though I hate to boast, I'm as big as a post and warm as toast.'
(5) Jonathan (Jack Nicholson) in Carnal Knowledge (1971): ' Women today are better hung than men! '
(6) Duchess Lucinda (Barbara Hershey) to Tommy Patel (Eric Idle) in Splitting Heirs (1993):
-- Duchess: ' You remind me of my late husband. (...) He was hung like a badger.'
-- Tommy: ' Really? Is that good? '
-- Duchess: ' Only if you're a badger.'
Add or improve a definition
well rob me up and fuck me over
well up for it