Definitionhymen. See hymen for synonyms.
2. The state or contition of being a virgin.
(1) Robert Reisner. Graffiti. Two Thousand Years of Wall Writing : ' What ever happened to virginity?' (Underneath:) ' It got fucked.'
(2) From Lawrence Paros. The Erotic Tongue (1984): ' Fighting for peace is like f**king for virginity. Anon., 1983-84 '
(3) Allison Reynolds (Ally Sheedy) in The Breakfast Club (1985): ' It's kind of a double-edged sword, isn't it? (...) If you say you haven't, you're a prude. If you say you have, you're a slut. It's a trap. You want to but you can't and when you do you wish you hadn't.'
(4) Maid Marian (Amy Yasbeck) and Robin (Cary Elwes) in Robin Hood. Men in Tights (1993):
-- Marian: ' Oh, darling. Don't despair for it is written on a scroll: One day he who is destined for me shall be endowed with the magical key that will bring an end to my... virginity.'
-- Robin: ' Oh, Marian. If only it were me.'
-- Marian: ' Oh, if it were you it would be t-w-errific! ' (Marian is wearing a chastity belt.)
Add or improve a definition
Virginia mountain mint
Virtual Assistant Networking Association (VANA)