Definitionsexually appealing , to be sexually attractive; to have sex appeal.
(1) Jake Callahan (Lynne Overman) about Billy Flynn (Adolphe Menjou) in Roxie Hart (1942): ' Sex appeal rises from him like a cloud of steam.'
(2) Junior (Bob Hope) and Ebeneezer (Paul E. Burns) speaking about Mike (Jane Russell) a performer in Son of Paleface (1952):
-- Junior: ' She's really got it! '
-- Ebeneezer: ' She's got what? '
-- Junior: ' I don't know but if we could bottle it we could make a fortune.'
(4) Dorinda Durston (Holly Hunter) about Ted Baker (Brad Johnson) in Always (1989): ' He's too beautiful. He's too much twisted steel and sex appeal. I can't be with a guy who looks like I won him in a raffle.'
(5) Celeste Talbert (Sally Field) to Rose Schwartz (Whoopi Goldberg) in Soapdish (1991):
-- Celeste: ' Adam went home to his wife... He went home to Pittsburgh.'
-- Rose: ' Dirty town.'
-- Celeste: ' Pittsburgh! Does that tell you anything about my appeal? '
(6) Chrissy (Rita Wilson) and Roberta (Rosie O'Donnell) looking at the magazine cover featuring Teeny Terrell (Melanie Griffith) in Now and Then (1995):
-- Chrissy: ' Can you believe this tramp? Now what is it that she has that gets people so excited? '
-- Roberta: ' Long legs, a tiny waist and perky breasts.'
(7) Sophia Loren: ' Sex appeal is 50% what you've got and 50% what people think you've got.'
Add or improve a definition
sex and reproductive organs
sex between hills
sex between mountains
sex care provider
sex for one