1. Women's breasts. See breasts for synonyms and euphemisms.
2. Shoes, especially high-heel shoes.
(1) Actress Karen Flores (Rene Russo) to Chili Palmer (John Travolta) in Get Shorty (1997):
-- Karen: 'I know I'm better than what I've been doing all these years, walking around in fuck-me pumps and a tank-top waiting until it's time to scream. '
-- Chili: 'Yeah, but what a scream.'
(2) V.I. (Kathleen Turner) looking at sparkling red shoes in V.I. Warshawski (1991): 'There's something about the right shade of lipstick and a great pair of shoes that just make a gal feel anything is possible.'
(3) V.I. (Kathleen Turner) and young Cat (Angela Goethals) who is playing dress-up with her wardrobe and shoes in V.I. Warshawski (1991):
-- V.I. ' You mess with those shoes you'll be buried in that dress. '
-- Cat: ' Fine. You got a shoe fetish your secret is safe with me.'
Add or improve a definition
pumping for pleasure
pumping for power
pumping the electric goo gun
pumping the gas at the self-service island
pumping the kooter
pumping the stump
pun stomak - srecan covek
punch a hole
punch in the mouth
punchin' the munchkin