1. The pubic hair and genital area, especially that of a woman. Bush is one of the most enduring terms for pubic hair. Damber bush, dilberry bush, furze(-bush), quim bush, Fort Bushy and others like it have all fallen into obsoleteness. See penis and vagina for synonyms.
(1) Booger (Curtis Armstrong) in Revenge of the Nerds (1984): ' This is bullshit - I want bush! '
(2) Anonymous limerick: ' Heres to America, land of the push / Where a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush / But if in that bush a fair maiden should stand / Then a push in the bush is worth two in the hand.'
(3) ' One orgasm in the bush is worth two in the hand.' From Graffiti. Two Thousand Years of Wall Writing by Robert Reisner.
(4) Detectives Joe Friday (Dan Aykroyd) and Pep Streeker(Tom Hanks) driving through a garden being tended by BAITMATES, centerfolds from the a softcore magazine in Dragnet (1987):
-- Joe: ' It's enough to churn your guts, isn't it, Streebek? '
-- Pep: ' What? That girl pruning the bush...? '
Add or improve a definition
bury the hatchet where it won't rust
bury the hobbit
bury the knuckle
bury the salami
bury the weenie
bury the wick
bushel and peck
bushel of coke