a soft furry animal.
also known as a rabbit.
can also be good house pet
Usage: She has a rabbit for a pet.
A cute and simplified way of saying "rabbit" or "hare". Children often say "bunny rabbit".
It's basically like using "Kitty" or cat/kitten or "Doggy" for dog, but with rabbits.
Usage: I was walking across the dark bridge of doom when... OMG A BUNNY! oops, never mind.
(Adult / Slang)
1. A derivation of bun
, a British word for the female genitals
since the 17 th
century. See vagina
2. In the 1960s, a pert and attractive girl, especially one who praticed a sport or activity because of the social life attached to it. Ski bunny / beach bunny.
3. Or: bed bunny , a bed hopping, promiscuous woman, based on the rabbit's proclivity for mating. See playgirl for synonyms.
4. A male prostitute, straight or gay, agreeable to anal intercourse.
Synonyms: ass pro; buff-boy; business boy.
5. An adolescent boy regarded as a sexual object. Synonym: chicken.
6. Or: Playboy Bunny / Bunny Girl , a waitress or croupier in a Playboy Club (since the 1960s) dressed in a rabbit costume complete with fluffy tail and head-dress with large floppy ears.
7. American slang for a male homosexual experienced in anal intercourse.
8. In England, to talk or chatter.
9. A term of endearment or nickname.