(Adult / Slang)
1. The penis
. See penis
2. An erect penis.
3. To copulate. Obsolete, 19 th century British usage derived either from the common male name (Jack), also a pet name for the penis, or from Jack-in-the-Box. See copulation for synonyms.
4. American slang verb: to ejaculate, based on the verb jack off to masturbate. In this sense, jack could be derived from the Latin jacere , to throw, which is the root of ejaculate. See ejaculation for synonyms.
5. Slang term for semen and other fluids secreted at orgasm. See semen for synonyms.
6. Any man or fellow; an average man
7. Jack shit / Jack squat , bugger all; sweet fuck-all; zilch; nothing.
To steal something.
Usage: We jacked the puppy.
Slang for money
Usage: Someone just stole all my jack!
(Playing cards.) An American face card, immediately below a "Queen" and immediately above a "10".
Usage: Different countries have different face cards and names. There's usually a king, but the queen might be a horseman instead, and in Britain a knave is what Americans call a jack.
Joint Advisory Commission-Korea
Joint Advisory Commission, Korea