foreign currency loan
(1) Annie Savoy (Susan Sarandon) in Bull Durham (1988): 'Of course, a guy will listen to anything if he thinks it's foreplay.'
(2) Tommy Patel (Eric Idle) and Duchess Lucinda (Barbara Hershey) in Splitting Heirs (1993):
-- Tommy: ' I'm sorry about your husband.'
-- Lucinda: ' You didn't have to sleep with him. His idea of a good time in bed was three newspapers and a cup of tea. He thought foreplay was a kind of golf.'
(4) Daryl Hannah being kissed by Chevy Chase in Memoirs of an Invisible Man (1992):
-- Daryl: ' What are you doing? '
-- Chevy: ' I hope it's foreplay.'
(5) Joan about Heidi in Joan Rivers' Salute to Heidy Abromowitz (1985): ' The woman who invented eigh-play, which is foreplay with two guys.'
(6) Andrew Dice Clay guest starring on the Rodney Dangerfield comedy special Nothin' Goes Right (1988): " My girlfriend, she's like: ' What about foreplay? ' I go: ' Honey, didn't I slap you around already today?'"