Synonyms: beast-fuck; beastiality; bestiality; erotic zoophilism; interspecies sex; zoophilia; zoophilia erotica; zooerastia; zooerasty.
See also: avisodomy; mixoscopic zoophilia; zoophile; zoophilism; zoophilist.
(1) Porno star Holly Body (Melanie Griffith) to a producer in Body Double (1984): ' I do not do animal acts, I do not do S & M or any variations of that particular bent, no water sports either. I will not shave my pussy, no fistfucking and absolutely no coming in my face. I get $2000 a day and I do not work without a contract.'
(2) Marsha (Lena Olin) and Herman Broder (Ron Silver) in Enemies: A Love Story (1989):
-- Herman: ' Suppose that there were no men left on the earth, would you do it with another woman? '
-- Marsha: ' Sure, why not? Would you do it with another man? '
-- Herman: ' Absolutely not. (...) Because then I wouldn't find my other half. But an animal. You give me a nice sheep or a goat. That's another story.'
(3) Colleen Sutton (Priscilla Presley) and Ford Fairlane (Andrew Dice Clay) in The Adventures of Ford Fairlane (1991):
-- Colleen: ' Nothing offends me. When I was eleven I walked in on my father with the Shetland pony he gave me for my tenth birthday. Does that excite you? '
-- Fairlane: ' I don't know. I never met your father.'
(5) Ralph (Danny DeVito) to Jack Colton (Michael Douglas) in The Jewel of the Nile (1985): 'Look at these guys, Colton. No sheep is safe tonight. '
(7) George Orwell (1903-1950) Animal Farm (1945): ' Four legs good, two legs bad.'