lusty, sexually aroused, said especially of women, based on vaginal secretions and wetness. S/He all wet and ready to go. Slippery when wet. See horny for synonyms.
(1) Phyllis (Dorothy Lamour), washing her hair, and Sebastian (Cornel Wilde) when a handsome man walks by in The Greatest Show on Earth (1952):
-- Phyllis: ' Why is it that whenever he's around I'm all wet? '
-- Sebastian: ' In more ways than one.'
(2) Parisian cab driver Tibor Czerny (Don Ameche) and Eve Peabody (Claudette Colbert) coming out of the rain in Midnight (1939):
-- Tibor: ' Aren't you wet through? '
-- Eve: ' How far do you think through is for a woman these days? '
(3) Chad Gates (Elvis Presley) to ocean wet Marie Duval (Joan Blackman) in Blue Hawaii (1961): ' On you, wet is my favorite color.'
(4) Jack Burroughs (Alan Alda) and Claudia Zimmer (Rita Moreno) in The Four Seasons (1981):
-- Jack: ' Sexuality was born in wetness.'
-- Claudia: ' It's easier that way.'
2. Transuding vaginal secretions.
Add or improve a definition
West Coast blues
West Coast hip hop
West Coast jazz
west ward vicodin
Western Sword Fern
wet as an otters pocket, as