Copyright © 2017 Farlex, Inc. | Feedback | Dictionary Home
Disclaimer: All content on this website is for informational purposes only. It was submitted by the users and has not been checked for accuracy. This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional.
* A form of the verb hack
* Computer hacking where someone is enthusiastic about computer programming and all things relating to the technical workings of a computer
* Computer security hacking where someone attempts to defeat or exploit the security capabilities of a computer system.
* Hacking (taxicab), the illegal use of a personal vehicle to provide a taxicab service
* The act of joke thievery
* A term used in the United Kingdom for casual equestrianism, in particular trail riding.
* The name of a specific Erbherrschaft (hereditary Lordship)
* Raising a bird of prey in an artificial nest
Link to this page: