2. To ejaculate. See ejaculation for synonyms.
(1) Lili Von Shtup (Madeline Kahn) singing I'm Tired in Blazing Saddles (1974): ' I've been with thousands of men / Again and again / They promise the moon / They're always coming and gowing / And going and coming / And always too soon.'
(2) Bergman (Gene Wilder) and Dr. Benjamin (David Margulies) in Funny About Love (1990):
-- Duffy: ' You want me to put some sperm into this little cup? '
-- Doctor: ' That's right, Mr. Bergman. (...) '
-- Duffy: ' Wait a minute! You know, you make this sound easy, but I've never done this before.'
-- Doctor: ' Come, come, Mr. Bergman.'
-- Duffy: ' Twice!? You want me to do it twice. We'll be here all day.'
(4) Marcus Burnett (Martin Lawrence) to July (Tea Leoni) in Bad Boys (1995): ' You dan't want that because when I come I come like the thunder.'
(5) From the movie Star Wars : ' You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought.'
Add or improve a definition
combing the brush
come in handy
come into your own
come on over to the S & M side
come ones cocoa
come ones fat